What is a post-surgical body?
The body post-surgery is an elasticized containment sheath used to reshape the belly after pregnancy or liposculpture to reduce the risk of stretch-marks and scar’s keloids.
It allows the skin tissue to keep in touch with the muscular part and then get the silhouette desired.
There are allergy problems?
No, in fact, contact with the body of an elastic sheath it gives an immediate sense of comfort and comfort. It does not irritate the skin because the inside the fabric it is very smooth and soft.
Modern medicine uses compression therapies for the following Reasons
- To minimize swelling, bruises and the occurrence of keloid scars.
- To reduce the risk of infection.
- To shape the contours and stabilize the implants.
- To reduce pain.
- To speed up the healing process.
- Defined ductility and elasticity
- Maintain a stable microclimate environment
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic effect
- Eliminate the occurrence of unpleasant odor
- Microfibers take excess moisture away from the body
- Light and pleasant to the touch, making long-term wear easier
- Distinctive texture constantly “massages” scars and thus speeds their healing
- Flat seams do not put strain on the operated parts