What are the post-surgical bras? The post-surgical bras keep the breasts up, separated and in the form that the surgeon wanted to impress. The innovative front connection through hooks allows you to adjust the voltage and then to decrease pain after augmentation. It also helps rest better in the hours of sleep. How long you need to wear a post-surgical sleeve after the operation? Normally we can say that the best results in a surgical operation is reached after three months after surgery. We say so that at this time would be absolutely indicated always wear the sheath.
Modern medicine uses compression therapies for the following Reasons
- To minimize swelling, bruises and the occurrence of keloid scars.
- To reduce the risk of infection.
- To shape the contours and stabilize the implants.
- To reduce pain.
- To speed up the healing process.
- Defined ductility and elasticity
- Maintain a stable microclimate environment
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic effect
- Eliminate the occurrence of unpleasant odor
- Microfibers take excess moisture away from the body
- Light and pleasant to the touch, making long-term wear easier
- Distinctive texture constantly “massages” scars and thus speeds their healing
- Flat seams do not put strain on the operated parts