The man’s bolero is used after male breast reduction (gynecomastia)
It will assure an optimum compression of the tissue post surgery. The models can be available with two differfent closures: unique central closing – double lateral closing
both of them with velcro or hooks nishing, according surgeon’s request.
Modern medicine uses compression therapies for the following Reasons
- To minimize swelling, bruises and the occurrence of keloid scars.
- To reduce the risk of infection.
- To shape the contours and stabilize the implants.
- To reduce pain.
- To speed up the healing process.
- Defined ductility and elasticity
- Maintain a stable microclimate environment
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic effect
- Eliminate the occurrence of unpleasant odor
- Microfibers take excess moisture away from the body
- Light and pleasant to the touch, making long-term wear easier
- Distinctive texture constantly “massages” scars and thus speeds their healing
- Flat seams do not put strain on the operated parts