From the traditional Italian manufacturing
Since 1920 the know-how, experience and creativity in the manufacture of compression garments and corsetry.
Accuracy in the details, tissue quality, technical performance in line with the growing surgical requirements.
Overplast successfully finalizes all types of surgeries: facelift, tummy tuck, liposuction, breast augmentation, otoplasty.
The Overplast sheaths ensure a constant and uniform skin compression throughout the post-operative course, offering a comfortable fit for the patient.
The use of advanced fabrics give the patient a feeling of well-being, protection and lightness. First choice for the excellence of Italian cosmetic surgery.
Modern medicine uses compression therapies for the following Reasons
- To minimize swelling, bruises and the occurrence of keloid scars.
- To reduce the risk of infection.
- To shape the contours and stabilize the implants.
- To reduce pain.
- To speed up the healing process.
- Defined ductility and elasticity
- Maintain a stable microclimate environment
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic effect
- Eliminate the occurrence of unpleasant odor
- Microfibers take excess moisture away from the body
- Light and pleasant to the touch, making long-term wear easier
- Distinctive texture constantly “massages” scars and thus speeds their healing
- Flat seams do not put strain on the operated parts
Medical Device Class I
Reg. Ministry of Health n° 1547006 – CND M030405